Saturday, September 14, 2013

roma part II.

An amazing cityscape.






Cotton On dress, Wet Seal scarf, Nine West Purse, Burberry glasses

The colosseum was unreal!

A gilded helmet in the colosseum museum.
I've been such a tourist here in Rome, but there are so many sights to see and I just can't help myself.  The Colosseum was just as amazing as I imagined.  I love that it still commands such attention and can only imagine how grand it must have looked when it was built.  Of course, I couldn't help but notice the small dash of fashion, even if it was in the form of a helmet.  It was so blinged out that I had to take a picture of it.

xoxo

Sabrina

PS.  One more Roma post!  Follow me on Bloglovin for all the latest posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for your lovely messages. Follow me if you like my posts!