Wednesday, December 18, 2013

last minute gift guide.

last minute gift guide

 With only a few days left until Christmas, now is the time to get all of the last minute shopping done.  I don't know about you, but I have been quite busy trying to find the perfect gifts for my friends and family.  Luckily, there are always a few tried and true presents ideas that I know I can fall back on if all else fails. 
A nice candle or a sweet-smelling soap are perfect for practically everyone, as they add a lovely touch to any home.  A patterned tea cup is also a great idea for all the coffee or tea drinkers out there.  For the nail polish addicts, try one of the many great holiday sets out there.  As for stocking stuffers, holiday socks, phone cases, and scarves are easy and inexpensive ways to make smiles on Christmas morning.  Finally, if you really can't think of anything, there's always a Starbuck's gift card!

I hope this helps with the gift search!  Let me know what you rely on for last minute gift ideas in the comments!

xoxo

Sabrina

PS.  Follow me on Bloglovin and Polyvore for my latest posts and fashion sets!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for your lovely messages. Follow me if you like my posts!