Monday, September 21, 2015

fall fashion feeling.

H&M sweater, American Eagle skirt, Jessica Simpson heels
Summer is my favorite season, but fall comes in a close second. Today I was eating some pumpkin yogurt (Chobani's Pumpkin Harvest Crisp, to be exact), and it got me in such a fall mood. I am officially done with summer and ready for colorful leaves, pumpkin spice everything, and fall fashion. The styles that come with the changing temperatures are undoubtedly the best of the year. Layering is ideal, and warm, moody colors dominate the landscape. Since burgundy and the golden mustard of my sweater above are two of my all-time favorite colors, I'm a pretty happy gal.

What is your go-to outfit this fall?

xoxo

Sabrina

P.S. Are you following me on Bloglovin and Twitter yet? New blog posts and fall fashion updates on the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for your lovely messages. Follow me if you like my posts!